It's that time of year again to break out all the pumpkin recipes. I don't know why I always wait until fall to use my pumpkin, it is offered year round - and makes some of my family's FAVORITE goodies! This bread is to die for! I think if I left it unchecked Tyson would eat all of it in one sitting. That's right all 5 loaves in one sitting. Don't judge, he just loves pumpkin :)
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
3 cups pure pumpkin
6 eggs
6 eggs
1 1/2 cups oil
1 1/2 cups water
1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 tbsp. nutmeg
4 1/2 cups sugar
4 2/3 cups flour
4 2/3 cups flour
3 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. salt
1 - 24 oz bag milk chocolate chips (2 regular size bags)
1 - 24 oz bag milk chocolate chips (2 regular size bags)
Mix dry and wet ingredients in separate LARGE bowls. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients mixing well. Add chocolate chips. (Note: This is a ton of batter. My Kitchenaid was almost over flowing! Mix slowly and carefully!) Pour into 4 or 5 greased bread tins. (Another note: Grease the heck out of the pans or it won't come out of the pans! ) Bake at 350 degrees in a preheated oven for about 1 hour and 5-10 minutes. Makes 4 or 5 large loaves. Wait until they cool before trying to invert them on a plate. They are really yummy out of the fridge, and Kim says they freeze well.
Super yummy! Thanks for the recipe:)
ReplyDelete