Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Yay to our yummy blog!
Hi ladies! I have been talking about this blog for years now and finally I am doing it! I know you all have some favorite recipes that have been passed down through generations, or just tried last night after watching Food Network and I am hoping you will pass these amazing treasures on to all your friends. Any recipe would work - the fancy dish you made for a special occasion or just something your kids just couldn't get enough of. Also, maybe you tried a recipe (like in Favorites or Keeping Up, which a lot of us in the neighborhood use) and it was a total flop. Pass that info along so we all don't have to waste our time and money. Or at least make any suggestions you have for fixing it. :) I think we could really help each other out and have fun doing it. Just email me your recipes, comments, or just whatever you want posted on the blog and I will cut and paste it onto the blog. All right here goes - have fun cooking ladies and take a picture if you get a chance!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are awesome for getting this started, Amber! Kudos to you for sure!
ReplyDeleteSuz